SIMTUNNEL PRO 2.0, developed by Matthias Türtscher, is a high-power software for TBM-Tunnelling in Hardrock with TBM-O, TBM-S and TBM-DS.
SIMTUNNEL PRO 2.0 provides four modules:
- Prediction of penetration, cutter wear and advance rate with deterministic values
- Possibility to model all input parameters with distributions. Results are simulated by using a Monte-Carlo-Simulation
- Comparison between actual and predicted performance
- Datalogger evaluation with graphical templates
Follow this link below to get a legal copy of SIMTUNNEL PRO 2.0::FREE DOWNLOAD SIMTUNNEL PRO 2.0 (Windows 7 32/64-bit, zip ~180MB)
Update 20/01/2014: This is a new download version of SIMTUNNEL PRO. We apologize for any installation problems that have occurred with 64-bit versions before 20th January, 2014.
- Installation guidelines and system requierements can be found in README.pdf (cointained in download)
- SIMTUNNEL PRO 2.0 installes and uses MATLAB Compiler Runtime (MCR) (http://www.mathworks.de/products/compiler/mcr/)
- User guide is only available in german (file "SIMTUNNEL PRO Handbuch.pdf")
- Support service of SSP is liable for costs. For attendence clients the service is free of charge. If you want to get an attendence client, send a request per email to , for receiving further information.
Exclusion of warranty and liability:
The editors of the program SIMTUNNEL PRO 2.0 do not take over responsibility for the content of downloads or guarantee the accuracy of calculations of SIMTUNNEL PRO 2.0.
In no event shall Licensor be liable to you or any party related to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or lost profits, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.